Fidelity Home Dialysis is the only Staff Assisted Home Hemodialysis Provider in the State of Georgia. Fidelity Home Dialysis was the vision of the company’s CEO to bring to Central Arkansas the modality of Staff Assisted Home Hemodialysis. After seeing the tremendous amount of difference that Staff Assisted Home Hemodialysis was making in AR & TX the decision was made to bring this modality to Georgia. Therefore, after interviewing Nephrologist, Renal Nurses, Hospital Case Mangers, the State Health Department, and Dialysis Patients, the theory was confirmed, that there was a need. The facility is a Boutique Dialysis Clinic which is a fully functioning Federal and State Approved ESRD Facility with one in-center station, to be used also as a back up for Staff Assisted Home Hemodialysis patients. The vision is to create a Facility catering to the needs of staff assisted home hemodialysis patients with one-on-one detailed care. (One nursing staff/patient), in the comforts of their home, with a License Nurse administering every treatment three times a week. Staff Assisted Home Hemodialysis also give our patients flexibility to schedule their treatments around their personal schedules.
Staff Assisted vs In Center
- The same nurse performs each treatment. And more importantly we only use Licensed Nurses to care for you.
- You use the same machine every treatment. This machine is kept at your home, and for your personal use only.
- Your treatment time is fitted around your schedule; this means no waiting for a chair like in-center.
- Because you are dialyzing in the comfort of your home, and not around other patients, there is less chance of infection and getting sick from other patients.
- Medical Director: Fidelity Home Dialysis Medical Director is a Board-Certified Nephrologist, whom serves as the Medical Director for the facility and Managing Professional in the State of Georgia.
- Regional Operations Director: Manages the daily operations of the management team to ensure safe and effective in-center Hemodialysis and Staff Assisted Home Hemodialysis care. Plans, supervises and coordinates all functions in the dialysis facility.
- Regional Director of Nursing: Oversees the licensed staff in the patient’s home and will conduct monthly home visits. They will meet with the patient to ensure their treatment is administered safely and to address any concerns.
- Field Nurses: All our dialysis nurses are fully trained in the current hemodialysis modalities. They are well versed in caring for renal patients and can trouble shoot independently.
- Registered Dietitian: Serves as a personal consultant to the patient and family. Upon reviewing the patient’s nutritional needs and preferences as well as lab results, they will customize a diet for them.
- Licensed Social Worker: Works closely with the dietitian. They will evaluate the patient’s social and medical needs, then will provide appropriate resources for them. This includes but is not limited to funding, vocational rehab, and transplant assistance.
- Chief Bio-Technician: Provides ongoing maintenance of ALL dialysis equipment. Does monthly quality checks of machine and water sources in the home and in-center facility.
- Certified Patient Care Technicians: These individuals function under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse to assist in providing care and implementing delegated activities of hemodialysis treatments and related renal care to patients in our in-center settings.