- Monthly patient support group
- An individualized plan of care with your involvement
- Social worker and dietitian care
- Temporary in-home hemodialysis
- Staff assisted hemodialysis
- Nephrologist referral
- In-center hemodialysis
- CKD training
We partner with physicians and hospitals across Georgia by providing dialysis to their patients. Physicians need not worry about losing track of their patients after referring them to FHD. We take great care of our patients and are in constant contact with them. We also provide great education on how to prevent kidney failure, what chronic kidney disease is, and what dialysis options are available.
We also partner with nursing homes and non-profit organizations to offer quality on-site dialysis services. If you are interested in enhancing your service offerings by adding on-site dialysis, contact us at 678-742-8563 to discuss partnering opportunities, or if you are a patient looking for a nephrologist, we can happily recommend one to you.
- Flexible dialysis schedule
- No Travel time for treatments
- Same licensed professionals
- Improved chance for transplantation
- Fewer hospital visits
- Fewer infections
- Mire control of your life
- Fewer infections due to no cross-contamination of patients
- Same licensed professional nurse
We accept private, secondary, and Medicare insurance. If you have any questions about how you would finance services from FHD or learn if your insurance covers our services, contact us at 678-742-8563.